Saturday, August 19, 2006

I don't really have time to post this, but I just wanted to give a little blog love to the faithful :) I'm so exhausted that I want to fall out of the chair, but it's 9:40 at night and despite just having returned home after leaving before 8 this morning I need to pack so I can move tomorrow. This is not to mention being fairly busy all this week, plus a 17 hour day yesterday on only an hour or two of sleep (and it's not my fault- I slept normal hours but I just laid there and couldn't sleep. I think it's because I was sharing a bed with someone- don't worry! It was my roomie, Jenny. We crashed at the boys' house and Riley wasn't back in town yet so Bec slept on the floor and let Jen and I share the bed. Anyway, it was a great chance to see people I've been missin' all summer and just hang out with people I care about.)

Anyway... I went from boredom of gargantuan proportions to mega busy. It's a'ight though- I LOVE my friends! And great things are happening, I just don't have time to write about them.

I have such an amazingly blessed life.