Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What a feeling- dancin' on the ceiling!

[Dancing on the Ceiling, Lionel Richie]

My classroom is 95% ready. I have to do a few small things, like organize my desk drawers, but it feels good. I can really focus on planning. Mostly I need to alter dates and such on letters/surveys/supply lists/etc., and then make a gazillion copies.

In other news, I had a LOVELY time with my beloved roomie Becca last night. 'Twas rather nice. Oh- and the quesadilla burger at Applebee's will change your life. Bec and I split one and I think between us we must have said the equivalent of, "Yum! This is SO good", about fifty-two times. Give or take forty-five.

I want to say enlightened stuff but I got up before nine today and my brain is mush. Being awake in the mornings (well, after sleeping... if I never went to bed, then it's cool) ruins my life. I can't really come up with anything interesting. Sorry.

PS I wish I could dance on the ceiling. That song inspires me.